Monday, June 5, 2017

Letter to Whirlpool

A couple off days ago. I mentioned that I planned to write a letter to the humans  at Whirlpool.  I think it is only fitting that I share it with my readers.   Here it is:

Dear WhirlPool People:

I know most of your customers are humans, but many of them are dog owners.  Believe me   the humans buy brands based on their dog's opinion.  My humom bought a new Whirlpool refrigerator.  She asked my opinion on which brand to buy.  I told her I did not have an  opinipn.  As a dog, all refrigerators are the same.

If you want to make dogs recommend your brand, you need to make the appliance dog friendly.  The doors should be designed so a paw can open it.  You would be
 the first company to make a dog friendly refrigerator

Thank you,

Demo


1 comment: